Recent content by morani_lufc

  1. M

    Official FM-Base MSN Thread

    LOL
  2. M

    What is your best victory of all time??

    :irked: no really im not joking. they may have played mostly their reserves side but still 13-1 :D
  3. M

    What is your best victory of all time??

    Best result I've had was probably beating Chelsea 13-1 after Mourinho told the press he was looking forward to beating us :D
  4. M

    What is your best victory of all time??

    why were you huddersfield.. scum scum scum..
  5. M

    Good TV Shows?

    Simmer, dream team was quality.
  6. M

    Good TV Shows?

    Dream Team although its just finished :( Shameless and Hustle :cool:
  7. M

    I Love How The English Respect Us...

    EYUP WE'LL BE HAVING LESS OF THAT :furious:
  8. M

    Arturo Lupoli

    Actually Mr. I am an English fart so must speak impeccably, its 'knobeye' :cool:
  9. M

    I Love How The English Respect Us...

    basically hes a gimp :D
  10. M

    I Love How The English Respect Us...

    QUITE CLEARLY YOU JUST DID :pleased:
  11. M

    Morani!!

    SIMMER
  12. M

    Arturo Lupoli

    *KNOBEYE
  13. M

    I Love How The English Respect Us...

    CAN YOU NOT READ YOU DAFT EMO *******
  14. M

    Arturo Lupoli

    PERSONALLY I THINK HES BALLS. YOUR BETTER OFF WITH CARLOS VELA
Back
Top