Recent content by Morbentfel

  1. M

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi, TFF. I just won the quadruple with Gladiator V2, it's amazing Thank you :)
  2. M

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    As I understand there are no ME changes in 19.3.5 patch?
  3. M

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    If TFF removed it then probably it's because he thinks it isn't good enough :)
  4. M

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hey TFF, What about Shield Wall tactic? When do you suggest to use? Thanks.
  5. M

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Gladiator V1 Bournemouth, the 1st season :)
  6. M

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hey TFF, What training should be used for DM in Gladiator?
  7. M

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    TFF's words mean that you should "tick" it.
  8. M

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Nope... TFF hasn't posted any mirror versions
  9. M

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Pal, that subject has been discussed probably million times already and TFF has made countless amount of posts about it I'm afraid no one want to bother with explanation once again :)
  10. M

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    I've tried V2 with Monaco and it's been amazing! My team is just unstoppable :)
  11. M

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    I also use V7 and play with a small club Leicester I just finished the 1st season where we were predicted to finish 8th and I won the league with 96 points, I'd say that's a huge overachievement for my side :) I find V7 is amazing, I've tried it with small and big clubs and it always delivered...
  12. M

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    I'm going to start a new save with Leicester... I'll report back when finish the 1st season :)
  13. M

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    I've had a great season with Tottenham
  14. M

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Espanyol, predicted 10th I'm using One Striker Version V7 :)
Back
Top