Recent content by Mr Monocle

  1. M

    Football Manager 2013 - The Youth Academy Challenge (Let's Play & Discussion)

    So here we go again! Another year and another promotion! Not too different to the other season but promotion was our goal and we got there. Had a fairly average youth intake this year but I will post a screenshot of our best intake. I always keep an eye out when it comes to finances, so I was...
  2. M

    Football Manager 2013 - The Youth Academy Challenge (Let's Play & Discussion)

    Great video man Personally, I would like to see more how the club progress. Less of the matches :) Keep up the good work!
  3. M

    Football Manager 2013 - The Youth Academy Challenge (Let's Play & Discussion)

    Some news for next season is that the board has decided us to get "Professional"! So I have spent some time into contracts (full-time). Also updated the backroom staff, getting the star ratings up. Although some positives, the board decided to downgrade our training facilities. But it was just...
  4. M

    Football Manager 2013 - The Youth Academy Challenge (Let's Play & Discussion)

    So... First season is over and it ended with success! Got real tight in the end but took a massive win away against Boreham! A couple of good runs, not South Park FC worthy, but still got the job done ;) Results: Table: Had ALOT of draws wich I hope to correct next season... I've been...
  5. M

    Cyaneyed Octagon

    Congrats to the great review at The Advanced Playmaker! Will try it out shortly… Two questions though: 1. Do you think it will work with "underdog" teams (read: not the big clubs) 2. If a player get sent off, any good tip how to adapt? I read your thing with Lampard and Welbeck but i didn't get...
  6. M

    Football Manager 2013 - The Youth Academy Challenge (Let's Play & Discussion)

    So, just started with Welling United and my squad looks as follows: And these are my "star" players, described as soon to be good league 1 players: The season has so far started out very inconsistent... But what could you expect with a XI with 10 youngsters...
  7. M

    Football Manager 2013 - The Youth Academy Challenge (Let's Play & Discussion)

    Looks interesting! I will try to start tonight if its possible...
Back
Top