Recent content by mrdonnelly92

  1. M

    Adam Lallana

    I agree he's an expensive bench warmer! But I found coming off the bench who always performs well! Plus no one wanted to buy him!
  2. M

    Adam Lallana

    He's a back up player for me but still performs well when he plays.
  3. M

    The Liverpool FC Team FM15 Discussion Thread

    It was 30 million then the rest in instalments came to 46 mil in total.Plus Joe Allen! I do play him a fair bit. Just gutted I could of had Pogba
  4. M

    The Liverpool FC Team FM15 Discussion Thread

    I also signed Paul Pogba, however Joe Allen ( I exchanged him in the deal) couldn't agree terms with Juventus. Actually rather ****** off haha
  5. M

    The Liverpool FC Team FM15 Discussion Thread

    I'm about half way through my first season, thought I would a little review. I beat Man Utd 4-1 at home also beat Chelsea 3-2 at Stamford Bridge!
  6. M

    Best Free player

    With Dortmund I signed Alan Dzagoev(worth 13m) & Shinji Kagawa (worth 8m). Whats the best free players you have signed?
  7. M

    German national team?!

    I don't know if I have not selected the right database or something but I'm currently Dortmund and NOT one of my players are in the German team. Also non of the players can be bought.
  8. M

    draxler vs reus

    Reus! He scores free kicks for fun! You can never sub him off he's always got a goal in him!
  9. M

    Dortmund back up ST

    I already have Volland got him for around 7Mill. I'll look into these players if I get an injury! Demba Ba has proven himself His two goals against R.Madrid kept me 1st in the group stage! Big goals!
  10. M

    Dortmund back up ST

    I have Ji Dong-Wong with him being young I want him to stay out on load! I got Demba Ba for ?2.9 mill. I managed to get his wages right down by offering big bonus he will never achieve haha! Thanks for your suggestions.
  11. M

    Dortmund back up ST

    With Robert Lewandowski leaving for free at the end of my first season. I brought Diego Costa in for 32 million. I also sold Patrick Aubameyang as he requested to leave. Therefore I'm seeking a back up ST someone who can play up top on there own and can grab me goals. Preferably a player who...
  12. M

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    At one point I was 8 points clear, I lost the league by 1 point and then 8 out of my players make team of the year!
  13. M

    Liverpool #firstyear #last save of FM 14 #myteamtoyoung?

    I would of give you advice if you didn't hash tag :/
  14. M

    Help! I have no option to play pen shoot out

    After hopelessly clicking away trying to fix this problem, I had no option to quit the game and replay the fixture. Luckily for me I won 1-0 :)
Back
Top