Recent content by mrjack41

  1. M

    Raikan007's Player Recommendation List for Fm13

    Hi Raikan, Just a little mistake you have listed Naldo as Bremen but he is now a Wolfsburg player. Not being pedantic just pointing it out:)
  2. M

    Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013

    Everton and Werder Bremen as usual, and m fancying Freiburg aswell this year =)
  3. M

    Are sportsmen overpaid?

    Very simple question, doing a presentation on this subject next week in my english class, wanted to know your opinions. According to Forbes the highest income of any sportsperson in the last twelve months was Floyd Mayweather Jr at $85,000,000. Ridicolous or not?
  4. M

    Password problems

    Is my only option to start a new save? Or can I somehow retire my current manager and take over with another one?
  5. M

    Draw for Euro 2012

    Hoping for : Poland England Greece Ireland No group is going to be easy though, its always tough, hope we steer clear of Spain and Holland though.
  6. M

    Password problems

    I started a Madrid save last night and I came on this morning and when I type in my Password it says password is not correct, I have tried on other saves and they work fine, what can I do?
  7. M

    FM 2012 - Who should I be?

    QPR, Tottenham, Liverpool
  8. M

    FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

    Started my Real Madrid save again! only in september this is how pre-season went; TRANSFERS IN: Sime Vrsaljko - 4m (Dinamo) Jordi Amat - 20m (Espanyol) Luis Guilherme - 2.5m (Botafogo) Giannis Fetfatzidis - 5m (Olympiakos) Julian Draxler - Loan (Schalke) Emmanuel Frimpong - Loan (Arsenal)...
  9. M

    Libero Tactic

    John heitinga?
  10. M

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    How do you start as the san marine manager and the NT manager?
  11. M

    Jon Taylor - REALLY?

    EA trolling definitely, mates a shrews fan I know all about him
  12. M

    The FIFA 12 Thread

    Ahh :S Anyway Im either an 85 ST - Finisher or an 82 - ST - Target man, the latter used for pro clubs the fore for Career mode, My pro looks rather like Georgios Samaras
  13. M

    The FIFA 12 Thread

    :0 HOW?
  14. M

    FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

    Really? I feel like a ***** now :@
Back
Top