Recent content by mrlarnz

  1. mrlarnz

    Deadly Counter (Final Version)

    I will be doing full holidayed season tests with Man City and Bayern to give people an idea of how good the tactic is with top sides and then also doing some tests with mid table clubs. Let me know if you give this a spin and how you get on (y)
  2. mrlarnz

    Deadly Counter (Final Version)

    As some of you will remember, i used to create fast paced counter attacking tactics, which require certain types of players, mainly focused on acceleration and pace. I've now tweaked the last tactic i created a few months back, and come up with this.... it's a 4-1-5 (my usual formation), where...
  3. mrlarnz

    Accidental Masterpiece

    Tried this on my Newcastle save where i am 7 seasons in, won the prem 3 seasons running and then tried this tactic and finished 8th. some games i score 2/3/4 goals but always concede as many as I'm scoring. and in games when i don't score many, the game normally finishes 1-1 or 1-2.
  4. mrlarnz

    Tactics from around the world

  5. mrlarnz

    KRKY 4420 3.9+ Goals Per Game!

    Just gave this a run on holiday made in my Newcastle save, 3rd season and I've played 16 won 16, not watched any of the games yet but it looks very promising
  6. mrlarnz

    Tactics from around the world

  7. mrlarnz

    Tactics from around the world

  8. mrlarnz

    Tactics from around the world

  9. mrlarnz

    TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

    I'm hearing that's still not enough, all they have done so far is clear their current debt and can't afford to pay 60mil for Manzambi yet.
  10. mrlarnz

    TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

    I still think Manzambi will end up at Newcastle, something is telling me Villa won't be able to fund this transfer or the wages. I also think Bruno will stay at Newcastle.
  11. mrlarnz

    Tactics from around the world

  12. mrlarnz

    Tactics from around the world

  13. mrlarnz

    Tactics from around the world

  14. mrlarnz

    Tactics from around the world

Back
Top