Recent content by MrRed77

  1. M

    FM18 Manual Tactical Testing and quality approval

    Hi, If you gonna test tactics then read this first... a very good stuff - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2018-tactics/372334-some-insight-into-how-make-most-efficient-tactics-play-football-manager.html
  2. M

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Hey mate, Great result! Did you make any transfers?
  3. M

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Check the Media Prediction table in Serie A at the 1st season Roma is predicted to finish 5th so this club is outside the top 3 clubs and also as far as I know Roma fits poorly 5-2-3 formtaion so it requires rebuilding the team to fits the tactic well Taking all above into consideration I...
  4. M

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Dude, I really don't know what your conclusion is based on but I can tell you that you are wrong about it Check this thread and you'll see that when people use V7 with clubs from Top 4 in the league then they usually concede less than 1 goal per match Just above your post rabbitx posted his...
  5. M

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Hello everyone! V5 did a miracle with my Bournemouth side :) The team was predicted to finish the 18th place but I won the league (H) Amazing work, TFF!
  6. M

    PREDATOR FM16!

    there's another button that called "Match Condition" or something like that... :) It's somewhere near the button that you mentioned.
Back
Top