Recent content by MrShaw1994

  1. M

    Duke 4-3-3 WB Tiki Taka Possession Football. Burnley goes for Treble.

    As I said watch out for the attacking corners on the tactic, they sometimes leave you short at the back may want to change your settings as and keep one or two more players sitting back!
  2. M

    Duke 4-3-3 WB Tiki Taka Possession Football. Burnley goes for Treble.

    The 4-1-2-3 Hard, I've had to train players to try bed in with the tactic, takes ages with LLM though. One weakness though is definitely from attacking corners, had some ridiculous counter goals conceded against me. I did change something though with tactic wise when I'm against a bigger fish or...
  3. M

    Duke 4-3-3 WB Tiki Taka Possession Football. Burnley goes for Treble.

    This tactic is insane! Started my own limited (Hoping for a long save) I was crying out for a decent tactic as I was around the 18 game mark in the vanarama south and about 30 points behind the leaders, since then im now 34 games in and 3 points behind, definitely turned my season around and the...
Back
Top