Recent content by MUFC FOR LIF3

  1. M

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    you might want to consider tutoring him, 9 determination wont create a world class defender
  2. M

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    this kid is just brilliant, that's all i have to say
  3. M

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    My two most promising ones at the moment, naldinho just made his debut for fluminesse , scored 2 goals in a 2-2 against santos
  4. M

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    This youngster is craig johnson, absolute wonderkid. Thought i needed to share him. I believe in a view years time after good tutoring from players like Papadopulos, he will be one of the best defenders in the game
  5. M

    Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    Player: Luis Muriel Team Managing: Wigan Team Selling: Marseille Price: ?22.5-?30million Year: 2017/2018 Just finished the season with wigan, done brilliantly and won the league. However, Holt (my sub) has retired meaning my only striker is John Guidetti. He had a great season , coming runner...
  6. M

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    Cheers for all the help, I'm eyeing up Grosskreutz, has 20 determination
  7. M

    Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    Player: Wellington Nem Team Buying/managing: Wiagn Team Selling: Shakthar Year: 2016/2017 Price: 10-12m Other: I need a new AMR, I'm in November of my fourth season with Wigan, sitting top of the league with Newcastle 7 points behind me. After cup success i got bought out and bought some great...
  8. M

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    Would you say there's any Am trait he needs work on? I'm already working on his strength
  9. M

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    this is my kid, signed him 2 years ago from Aj Auxerre for 800k, fantastic player and is starting to get to the ability where he can starting playing for my first team. However, i have a question for the FM community as I'm at a dead end and just cant decide. I do not know whether to keep him...
  10. M

    Post Your Successes

    Probably having my most successful ever save on any FM. Whats most rewarding is that i made it completely from scratch. My save is with wigan. Im currently half way through my 3rd season. First season won the league, by a small margin but was down humongously down down to loads of games and...
  11. M

    Post Your Successes

    Great first season, 6-0 against united aint to shabby either ;)
  12. M

    FM14 Request a Player Screenshot (please use instead of starting a new thread)

    James-Ward Prowse, Wilfred zaha and Adnan Januzaj, it would help me out a lot, cheers
  13. M

    **The Better Halfs Plug & Play Center**

    I could give you my tactic i'm using, not uploaded anywhere, went unbeaten first season with no major transfers, won all trophies. Have not tested it though so it may not work
  14. M

    What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

    I havn't used them on fm14, but i absolutely loved Southampton on 13 and would highly recommend them, good chairman, good finances, excellent facilities and an abundance of young talent, not much pressure on them either
Back
Top