Recent content by Multiple_scorgasms

  1. M

    Liverpool - RB

    Gregory van der wiel, you won't regret it
  2. M

    Help with Liverpool

    I brought him as a general cover for all my midfield then when lucas got injured I stuck him in as my ball winning mid & he did so well that Lucas didn't get a look in once he got back from injury.
  3. M

    Help with Liverpool

    I bought in Hamit Altintop, did the business for me.
  4. M

    FM 2011: Your worst signing

    Matt Jarvis by a country mile, thought he'd be a decent cheap option for the left side. Absolutely abysmal....
  5. M

    lb advice/help

    I bought contrao on my first Liverpool save & he was a beast, fans absolutely loved him, he did cost me 15 million though...
  6. M

    Help with Liverpool

    Had exactly the same problem, also my players seem to have an incurable desire to shoot from ridiculous positions, so much so that at the start of every game I've had to change my tactic to 'work the ball into the box' to stop them from doing it. I don't know about you but I've had a lot of...
  7. M

    Help with Liverpool

    I'd have both Torres & Dzeko as complete forwards personally, Dzeko as support, Torres as attack
  8. M

    Help with Liverpool

    Give up & start another save somewhere else? lol in all seriousness I've had 3 seperate Liverpool saves & every single one has been nothing short of infuriating......I've tried everything, playing the diamond, playing 4-2-3-1, playing 4-1-4-1, playing a flat 4-4-2. Nothing seems to work for me...
  9. M

    lb advice/help

    Marek jankulowski, pretty cheap, happy to play backup if that's what you need him for & scores the odd screamer aswell
  10. M

    Eds' Essential Liverpool Football Club FM11 Guide

    Nice guide, one thing I would advise if starting a Liverpool save however is bring in another cm...had 3 Liverpool saves for various reasons & on every one Gerrard has spent atleast 3 months out (medium training) & Meireles seems to pick up knocks quite easily aswell & if they're both out at the...
  11. M

    Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson has faith in his ability

    If he came & brought Sahin with him I'd arrive in my pants.
  12. M

    Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson has faith in his ability

    haha knew someone would post that in here. He does make me laugh does Roy, a bit of me does feel sorry for him. I don't think he quite realises what's just come out of his mouth sometimes.
  13. M

    Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson has faith in his ability

    Like I said in a previous post, I may have been a little over zealous in my criticism of him but after the shambles we've been since he took over can you blame me? I still don't understand why people talk about him like he's some kind of managerial messiah though, I really don't think his cv is...
  14. M

    Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson has faith in his ability

    I'm knackered so I'm gonna hit the pit. Hopefully I"ll wake up in the morning to find out Roy's been sacked, Guardiola has agreed to manage us & we've signed Eden Hazard & Romelu Lukaku on pre contracts........somehow I doubt that's gonna happen but we can all dream!
  15. M

    Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson has faith in his ability

    Fair cop, I'll hold my hands up, he did a good job at Fulham but I think Fulham was his level & he should of stayed there. I don't think last season really showered him in glory, yes they got to the europa league final, but as I stated before one decent cup run doesn't make you a decent team &...
Back
Top