Recent content by Muncie

  1. M

    Finished 3rd and dident get europe or CL

    haha yes ofcourse thanks man, both factors hitting here. I had some financial problems. Sad tho.
  2. M

    Finished 3rd and dident get europe or CL

    Just finished 3rd with Atalnta in serie a and dident qualify. But fiorentina and napoli did get in to champions league with 4th and 5th place. Excuse my language but what the f... is this?
  3. M

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    Hey you long time no see. I woundering if you could add hachim Mastor to the game? The wonderkid of acmilan. And Bryan Cristante needs an update. Dont understand why he is not a wonderkid on this game. has dominated in every age category so far, at 13 years old, he was called up to train...
  4. M

    3-4-1-2 defensive problem. Tips needed

    Hey guys. I've started a new game with milan and I got good result I'm not complaining. But my defense is leaking goals and my defenders seem to have a bit of problem, getting redcards and often go out in strange positions. This is how i play. I have not given to many instructions and no...
  5. M

    Can a player develop more

    Well dont know. Mbaye Niang is 19 and has reach his full potential. that realy unrealistic imo. So the question still stands. Can he even develop more?
  6. M

    Chromebook

    The cpu wont work i think, As celeron is the worst ever prossesor you could ever get.
  7. M

    Can a player develop more

    If a young player reach his full potential at age 17 can he develop more with age?
  8. M

    Total War: Rome 2

    Shhiiiit my old favorite game, Tryed out the shogun total war and the Nipolion game. They truly sucked compared to Rome of total war! hope they can bring the game back to life with this :D
  9. M

    player struggling to fit in

    jovetic is awesome. He's not a poacher or a af as wofthegreat says. Try a DLF/CF role. Hes a creative forword who likes to run around to 16m area and put through balls and come in the box late. Partnering him up with a fast poacher is the ideal thing i think. He did atleast great for me in this...
  10. M

    FM13 Adding editor data windows 8

    There are no other location?
  11. M

    FM13 Adding editor data windows 8

    Hi, I just installed fm13 on my new system "Window8" and I can't install graphics or editor data. This is what i've done so far. Untick the box that says "use caching to decrease page loading times" Tick the box underneath it that says "reload skin when confirming changes in...
  12. M

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Hey marshall! Can you improve Andrea Pategna, he is doing realy well for the first team and he is a very dominat player. Hes stats is not even close to real life. Everyone who have seen the Italy pre-season know this, hes a talent scouted by Barcelona, Chelsea, Tottanham and more. I have...
Back
Top