Recent content by Muzstafa

  1. M

    [META] So is it the game, or is it the forum?

    Clocked up insane hour counts at uni-but i'm pretty sure the count is how long the game is running for-always had it running in the background at lectures, while doing essays etc....
  2. M

    [META] So is it the game, or is it the forum?

    For me it's the game. Yeah, granted, I have more of a life than I used to-but the game is waaaaay too immersive for someone who isn't a tactician/football anorak. I find it really difficult to get into saves now-the sheer amount of planning before the start of the season alone is quite the...
  3. M

    What's the smallest team you've won the CL with?

    Murcia allll the way back in cm 03/04....otherwise I think barnet in fm10
  4. M

    Arsenal Striker - New update

    How no one has mentioned Vardy yet is beyond me. Worth more than his 20m release clause and is so ridiculously good. HG, may be 28 but his natural fitness and determination attributes mean you should get quite a few years of service from him.
  5. M

    Overrated/Underrated players Thread!

    Why THE **** has Chelsea's entire squad not been nerfed yet?!
  6. M

    Selling players

    Anyone else finding it nigh on impossible to sell players? Only player i've managed to sell for much more than their valuation was Walcott at 50m. More often than not you'll get a non negotiable offer for half of what you asked for. What is this rubbish?! I know it's been like it in previous...
  7. M

    FM16 Initial Thoughts

    01-02 and 03-04 were miles worse for that. You could make an unbeaten team on 03-04 for about 10m!
  8. M

    Transfer budget disappeared!

    Had 50 odd mill left over as Arsenal when it got to choosing squad bonuses, which i'd used the slider to change to all wages in my budget. Squad bonus screen comes up, mess about with the sliders to see how much actual cash I have then choose the bonuses. The whole 50m has gone! Anyone else had...
  9. M

    FM16 Initial Thoughts

    Normally takes a good few months and one solid save to get into FM, but I must admit I actually really like this one. The sheer amount of information is difficult to contend with at first but it's all very useful. Plus the new set piece routines are great. Intensive language courses and wage...
  10. M

    FM16 Initial Thoughts

    Funnily enough, my main gripe IS training injuries! The ones picked up on matchdays are usually within the 4 day to 2 week bracket, which is absolutely fine. Good excuse for a bit of squad rotation if nothing else!
  11. M

    FM16 Initial Thoughts

    Yeah, although my main issue is that you START with those. So for example with Lyon you have Grenier Fofana AND Fekir out for roughly 6 months plus EACH....then if you pick up more in pre season you're in real trouble, especially as the teams transfer budget is a pittance.
  12. M

    FM16 Initial Thoughts

    I did define it. 3 months and upwards. Yes, but alongside all of the 2 week-3 month injuries too means it adds up. Plus, most real life clubs don't get injuries of that length every pre season. It's like this every FM though so I suppose it's nothing new.
  13. M

    FM16 Initial Thoughts

    Maybe so, but I usually ship out injury prone players as I hate having them in my team, I always have a good number of preseason friendlies to get condition and sharpness up-i've tried tweaking it and everything but nothing seems to work.
  14. M

    Overrated/Underrated players Thread!

    Oscar had 13 tackling last year if I remember correctly. I agree with Delph though, his mentals are stupid. What annoys me most about Douglas Costa is that they've nerfed the **** out of his long range shooting. He has a thunderbolt of a strike, yet has 13 long shots while CR7 has TWENTY! Joke...
Back
Top