Recent content by MysticAurora

  1. M

    Atalanta - The New Force In Serie A?

    Lol, Atalanta fans have nicknamed him 'The Tank'
  2. M

    Atalanta - The New Force In Serie A?

    Yes!! An Atalanta save, good choice. I'll enjoy reading following this. By the way, don't sell 'Giacomo Bonaventure' like ever, :). He becomes world class.
  3. M

    Which manager story to do?

    I'd go with the Stoke one.. either that or start a fresh one :)
  4. M

    John Price - Trainee to Legend

    Turned into a real quality player.. I could do with 1 of them in my save right now :P
  5. M

    John Price - Trainee to Legend

    This is different... I'll definitely follow.
  6. M

    Training Intensity

    Sometimes I have the training intensity on high, sometimes it's on average. It just depends if I have 1 or 2 games that week & who the opposition are.
  7. M

    Your worst drubbing?

    Lost 7-0 away to Arsenal back in FM2010 Haven't lost by more than 3 goals yet in this game.
  8. M

    Facilities

    Training Facilities have 8 levels - State of the art, Top, Excellent, Good, Average, Adequate, Fairly basic, Basic, Minimal.
  9. M

    Klippybo's Annual FM Newcastle Save.....................................

    How about trying 'FC United' You could try and make them better then 'Man Utd'?
  10. M

    Swansea

    Where are you in the league?
  11. M

    New challenge

    I would read it.
  12. M

    Klippybo's Annual FM Newcastle Save.....................................

    As a Fulham fan it saddens me to see we always seem to do poor in your saves... Relegated again last season :'(
  13. M

    Worth buying FM13 now?

    You haven't bought FM2013 yet???? That is blasphemy!!!!!
Back
Top