Recent content by NathanCarr

  1. N

    Suggest me a CM and a Winger

    what team are you?
  2. N

    Mr Langvatn's Underdog Beast

    great tactic mate, got Bangor city (small welsh team) to europa group stages considering the players i have are like blue square quality apart from 2 players who can play in championship, its a good achievement
  3. N

    San Marino- Attempting the Impossible

    I would be happy to test them, I'll use west brom or Southampton, if thats okay?
  4. N

    Regen players all seem to be French....

    Do you click to exclude unrealistic transfers? it might be that, I usually only get French regens when that is clicked
  5. N

    tell me your save?

    got a san marino save on the go, also a long term game with a friend and currently at bangor city in 2017
  6. N

    Advice on Laptop

    yeah that laptop should run it faster, since it has got 8gb ram do you play football manager with other stuff open on your laptop? like internet, itunes, etc
  7. N

    EPL Network Game - Committed Players Only - The Unemployed Server

    any space for me? got Skype, and am dedicated to play
  8. N

    Wandering into the A-League

    good luck mate, I might try and manage an Australian team soon
  9. N

    CB for West Brom

    Alex Pearce from reading is a good buy, don't know how much he is worth though
  10. N

    4-1-2-1-2 Diamond

    I will test it for a season, with a few tweaks to fit my team
  11. N

    Rangers new save help?

    go for some loans mate, till budget increases
  12. N

    Worldie of a signing ?

    yeah he is good, good potential for profit aswell
Back
Top