Recent content by neilo24

  1. N

    Bringing back champions league football at the toon

    Newcastle United 3 Reading 2 Attendance: 41,722 M O M: Gutierrez A game of two half's. The toon army were in complete control at the end of the first half were they found themselves three nil up to the good. Goals from Gouffran 3 minutes & Yanga-Mbiwa 15 and Gutierrez 39 minutes seemed to...
  2. N

    Bringing back champions league football at the toon

    November Newcastle United 3 Spartak Moscow 0 Attendance: 42,872 M O M: Vuckic On wet night at St.James park young kid Vuckic stole the show by netting twice for the toon. Vuckic was dominate in the air all nite scoring both goals with his head on 14. Gouffran added the third on 75...
  3. N

    Bringing back champions league football at the toon

    October Not a very good Month for us getting beat three time and going out of a cup competition. Newcastle United V Athletic Bilbao Newcastle United 3 Athletic Bilbao 1 Cisse (5,15) Munian (8) Maupay (73) Attendance: 46,302 M O M: Cisse The scoreline flatter us a bit. Bilbao had more...
  4. N

    Should I buy Ince

    who does drage play for can not find him?
  5. N

    Should I buy Ince

    Thinking of buying Tom Ince for Newcastle first season in January but he going cost me 12 million, is he any good in this game. I am after a English player who can player on one the wings as well as an inside forward, who good at crossing and can still develop.
  6. N

    Pass the Parcel the Story

    I see your old team is struggling near the bottom of the league, who there manager now?
  7. N

    Bringing back champions league football at the toon

    Newcastle United V Blackburn Rovers Newcastle United 3 Blackburn Rovers 3 Gouffran(7) Goodwille (9) Bony(16,81) Olsson (74) Etuhu (88) Haidara sent off(119) Lowe sent off (120) Attendance: 23,463 M O M: Newcastle Bony Blackburn Goodwille A game we should have won in...
  8. N

    Bringing back champions league football at the toon

    September Newcastle United V West Ham United Newcastle United 2 West Ham United 0 Gouffran (pen 66) Campbell (85) Attendance:48,440 M O M: Newcastle Cabaye West Ham Noble It...
  9. N

    Bringing back champions league football at the toon

    I was trying to get 25 million but city would not go for it, and he always gets injured in my other saves. Hopefully I will not regret it.
  10. N

    Bringing back champions league football at the toon

    I'm still looking for forward to go along side Cisse, Maupay and Campbell are good youngsters but i need someone who can go straight into my first team and bang the goals in for us. With 2 hours and 53 minutes left of the transfer deadline we are off to St.James Park. Newcastle United...
  11. N

    Bringing back champions league football at the toon

    Southampton V Newcastle United Southampton 3 Newcastle United 3 Lallana (9) Cisse (62) Puncheon (45+3) Taylor (74) Mayuka (64) Santon (78) Attendance: 32,689 M O M...
  12. N

    Bringing back champions league football at the toon

    So I sit at St. James press conference room waiting for all journalists to arrive for my first pre match conference, it just dawns on me what life is going to be like now. Tony Evans (Times): “Neil welcome too ST. James Park. How to you feel managing the club that you support as a child?”...
  13. N

    Bringing back champions league football at the toon

    Will take a look at them, what I really need is Cover Krul, someone who does not mind being his understudy.
  14. N

    Bringing back champions league football at the toon

    Pre Season Friendly's Friendly Newcastle United (2-1) Inter Milan Attendance: 30,678 M O M: Yohan Gouffran Star Player: Yohan Gouffran Stadium: St.James Park Neil Sewell First game in charge, Anita getting the toon off to great start with a long range shout from just outside the box after...
  15. N

    Bringing back champions league football at the toon

    I started searching for a forward to go along Cisse. I put bids in for Kevin Volland a young German Striker who has great potential to be a world class forward. I also try to sign Oscar Cardozo. I had agree fees with both clubs but neither player wanted to sign for me. I was looking for...
Back
Top