Recent content by Nez

  1. N

    Show off Your Regen Players

    absolute legend. he scores about two a game!
  2. N

    What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

    playing a 4-5-1 (see screenshot) whats the best roles to play defour and ramsey as? thanks
  3. N

    WP sorted?

    Hi, I signed Otamendi for Manchester Utd at the beginning of the first season. His work permit was denied and i was not given option to appeal but was allowed to sign him anyway. I loaned him to Antwerp for the first season, but then the board severed my link with Antwerp! Second season i am...
  4. N

    Installation for Mac OSX

    I have just figured this out for myself after much trying and re-trying! the destination folder for any Mac OSX users is as follows: applications\sports interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\sigfx\graphics\pictures drop any of the folders into here for faces pack etc and do as standard...
  5. N

    Installation for Mac OSX

    Hi guys, Im running FM 2009 on Mac OSX 10.5.6. I have followed the directions for installation in the topics but to no avail, and i'm just wondering if perhaps the file structure is slightly different on Mac OSX, and perhaps they should be put somewhere sightly different. Does anyone have...
Back
Top