Recent content by nheduan

  1. N

    FMC15 on ipad - tactics

    Hello I can see there are similar posts about tactics here, but i seem to be having the opposite problem. I have FMC15 on my ipad and I am trying to import some downloaded tactics in to the game. The downloaded files are .fmf and I have put them in the tactics folder in itunes, but when I go...
  2. N

    Tactic changes - Beta to Full FM15

    Hello. I am having very similar problems to other people. I have downloaded FMC15 on my ipad and tried to download some tactics. The tactics I have are .fmf files and will not appear in the game. Even when I go to Manage Tactics and try to import, they are not there. Can anybody help??
  3. N

    FM-Base Euro 2012 Fantasy Football

    POSITION PLAYER COUNTRY VALUE PHASE TOURNAMENT GK P Cech CZE £1.5m 0 0 DEF Y Zhirkov RUS £2.5m 0 0 DEF M Olsson SWE £2.0m 0 0 DEF A Anyukov RUS £3.0m 0 0 DEF M Kadlec CZE £2.5m 0 0 MID A Iniesta SPA £6.5m 0 0 MID W Sneijder HOL £6.0m 0 0 MID M Ozil GER £6.5m 0 0 STR M Gomez GER...
Back
Top