Recent content by nightspirit

  1. N

    looking for a good 4 2 4 tactic

    i am in year 2022 and i have a top team.. but i can't find a good and stable tactic with 4 2 4 formation.
  2. N

    looking for a good 4 2 4 tactic

    has anyone to propose one? haven't found anything yet, and this is my favourite formation
  3. N

    looking for a good 4 2 4 tactic

    has anyone to propose one? haven't found anything yet, and this is my favourite formation
  4. N

    Best 442 tactics?

    4-4-2 is also my best formation, but unfortunately I can't find a tactic that satisfies me yet.. And trust me, I have tried a lot. I am using other tactics with 2 CFs and 4 defenders that works for me now and I'm waiting, hoping a better 4-4-2 will come out some time.
  5. N

    Koen - Fast, Attacking, Beast.

    I really like the way my team plays with this tactic. Pretty solid defence, good possesion, nice movements.. BUT..most of my attacks end up with unnecessary and ineffective long shots. Not sure if this is a tactic's problem or because of the new patch. The only sure is that it's really...
  6. N

    [FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

    omg, this is a great tactic. I have at least 15 shoots on target in every match, and despite the 3 Cb's it's pretty solid in defence. Thank you very much for this, it's by far the best tactic I've tried up to now.
Back
Top