Recent content by NoIdeas

  1. N

    My 4-2-3-1. Possession, Goals and exciting football.

    This was ridiculously unlucky, seems a lack of clinical finishing to be honest. 5 CCC against Liverpool away is what I expect from this tactic.
  2. N

    My 4-2-3-1. Possession, Goals and exciting football.

    Okay, it seems with the poorer teams, using v1 is producing better results. While a team with a better base squad revels in using v3. This tactic seems to push your team onto the next level. Being honest, Southampton have got a decent squad, with a few signings they can be a top four team. My...
  3. N

    My 4-2-3-1. Possession, Goals and exciting football.

    I really think I may have hit it with this tactic tbh.
  4. N

    My 4-2-3-1. Possession, Goals and exciting football.

    I've dropped the BWM to DM, It was outright annoying me when I noticed he was hoofing the ball forward, I seem to have eliminated that. I have removed tighter marking from the team instructions too. It has upped the defensive side of this formation 5 fold. I am actually getting consitent clean...
  5. N

    My 4-2-3-1. Possession, Goals and exciting football.

    I have modified the tactic, played 20 games scored a ridiculous amount, and conceded alot less. Would like to thank Dave256 for his input. Would really appreciate more feedback from the community.
  6. N

    My 4-2-3-1. Possession, Goals and exciting football.

    Krovax are you asking to see my squad or the formation? I've now played 3 games v 4 4 2 while man marking and it has resulted in 0-0s. Good if you don't like losing.
  7. N

    My 4-2-3-1. Possession, Goals and exciting football.

    No but it is a good idea, I will implement it in my next 10 games and see if it makes a difference.
  8. N

    My 4-2-3-1. Possession, Goals and exciting football.

    I had it on mark tighter on my left back as Luke Shaw was sometime losing his players, it can be removed to your own liking. I'm glad you are trying it in FMC. I'm looking forward to hearing more results. I change nothing in the formation when playing, The team usually concede stupid goals...
  9. N

    My 4-2-3-1. Possession, Goals and exciting football.

    Introduction Hello guys/gals? :), This has took me quite a while to actually share this tactic. This tactic has worked for 90% of the teams I've used it on. I've won the WC with England, La Liga with Real, promoted and sitting 4th in the league with Wigan. I am Currently using it with...
Back
Top