Recent content by Nomad Ekaria

  1. N

    Alfa Romeo Metaphor III

    I've sold thorgan for big bucks to chelsea before due to his brothers influence. For a guy who likes buying cheap young star talent you never buy from south america. Do you not do this beacuse you consider it an exploit to exploit third world countries?
  2. N

    How to get 3 at the back working.

    I wanted to adress this as it comes up a lot in the thread. The problem with a 2-3-2-2-1 with IF's is that there is nothing providing forward looking momentum. IF's mean that the wingers are moving more tword the center of the pitch. this makes it so that they don't link up well with your...
  3. N

    Thierry Henry - A step into management

    above mid table..... hahahhahahahahaha oh fm you so funny.
  4. N

    Italian Serie A Chairman Game

    are we going to continue this pace of only one month between updates?
  5. N

    Italian Serie A Chairman Game

    I was going to do an update with the new manager and all but I just got so busy this week. I'll probably pump it out tomarrow.
  6. N

    Italian Serie A Chairman Game

    Sweet Mother Elsa I have found my savior. Hes a perfect fit in every god given way AND his stats are so high.
  7. N

    Italian Serie A Chairman Game

    Ug I forgot to switch managers so the tactics of the team would change and use the good players instead of the ****** ones. Looks like I'll be looking for a new manager come winter. fustrated that the team loaned out the perfect DM for a dimond 4-4-2 instead of useing him.
  8. N

    Italian Serie A Chairman Game - Story

    Shiek Dirka Dirka Has come forward to show the Best rome club faithful The loot collected from the and I quote "Dirka Dirka Muhamid jihad Tony sanabria Dirka Dirka" Motivated by Sabermetrics and the Moneyball theory Shiek Dirka dirka has in his devise wisdom to form a new roman empire Tony...
  9. N

    Italian Serie A Chairman Game

    I sent in a transfer to replace the one that was rejected. I wonder what the rules will be for winter transfers.
  10. N

    Italian Serie A Chairman Game

    Yes but he has a chance to break into the first team this season with my team.
  11. N

    Italian Serie A Chairman Game

    Wait why wasn't my transfer for Hojberg accepted?
  12. N

    Italian Serie A Chairman Game

    I will forgo my trade as I'm happy with the squad until the winter tranfer window.
  13. N

    Italian Serie A Chairman Game

    I've got one or 2 more transfer targets before I'm p sure I can make it to euro league.
  14. N

    Italian Serie A Chairman Game

    leeds your inbox is full again. I'm confirming what we discussed.
  15. N

    Italian Serie A Chairman Game

    How about the ai team in game has to okay the loan in game for it to go though? everyone can check it on their own and you can enforce it by adding a manager to your save game and giveing the request a go.
Back
Top