Recent content by nufcmichael

  1. N

    [4-2-3-1] A.Bilbao wins treble first season. The only tactic you'll need till the end of the game.

    Do you adjust anything cause the tactic is absolutely horrible here in my Newcastle game.
  2. N

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    V5 is decent...
  3. N

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Can you still play it with the DLP as DM or?
  4. N

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Decided to test the Battlemaster. Changed the counterpress to regroup. Amazing, as you can see on the results. I'm playing with Aalborg.
  5. N

    Knap 4231 Tweak

    Has anyone had any luck with changing their strikers role? My strikers are not scoring that many goals. The tactic is great, but I would love some more goals from the striker.
  6. N

    Knap 4231 Tweak

    After reaching the Champions League final in 2026 with Aalborg, I made it to the Champions League semifinals in 2027. Real Madrid once againt knocked me out. This tactic is insane, nothing less. Just made the £100.000.000 mark which is pretty insane with a danish team.
  7. N

    Knap 4231 Tweak

    2nd season using this tactic. Made it to the Champions League final with AaB Aalborg, unfortunately lost it. I've won the Double both seasons with this tactic. By far the best tactic i've tried in FM19.
  8. N

    Knap 4231 Tweak

    First season using this tactic, the results are tremendous. I'm playing with Aalborg in the Danish league by the way.
  9. N

    Knap 4231 Tweak

    It's just strange how it works perfect for some people, but not for others. That makes no sense. But I agree with you, the ME is not very impressive. Some strange goals being scored. However, this Knap tactic works perfectly for me in the Danish league.
  10. N

    Knap 4231 Tweak

    Maybe for you, not for others. Works brilliant.
  11. N

    Knap 4231 Tweak

    Very pleased with this tactic. Decided to test it in my 7th season with Aalborg in the Danish league. The results in my first 10 games are brilliant.
  12. N

    4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

    Haven't tried the DLP but isn't it a little too many playmakers with 2 deeplying playmakers and an advanced playmaker as well? In my twean the T is changed to AP and it works great for me.
  13. N

    4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

    So it's been quiet from me for a while now, it doesn't mean that I haven't been playing FM, cause I have, oh yes indeed. I decided to try something new, a challenge compared to the other clubs that I have used this tactics with. (Newcastle, Parma and Aalborg). So I found a small club in...
  14. N

    4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

    Unaffected yes, still great.
Back
Top