Recent content by nympheee

  1. N

    3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

    Well, i made some tweaks on this tactic and here is my fixture .. I hate man utd lol
  2. N

    3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

    No it's not Second Match : Lost 0-2 against Sunderland Third : Lost 1-3 against Norwich Anyway, i am gonna try something different.
  3. N

    3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

    Okay so, i played the match again and this happened. This isn't that bad but still..
  4. N

    3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

    I don't have, i raged and closed the game. But i remember that i had like 4 shoots but man utd had like 40-45
  5. N

    3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

    And tactic fu*ked up so badly. Lost 0-7 against man utd. I was using the though one. gl
  6. N

    3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

    ****, despite Osvaldo's injury, so far so good.
  7. N

    3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

    Should i use Osvaldo as Shadow Striker before retrain him ? . His abilities fit perfectly for this role but he gets 1.5 stars for it
  8. N

    3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

    Did you give Osvaldo a new position since originally, he can't play there ..
  9. N

    3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

    Well, i don't know what to say. Your tactic seemed okay to me but my first match didn't go so well.. I am currently playing with Barcelona and i just used Messi as Shadow Striker and he missed so many goals despite his skills. ( He got 5.5 at the end of the match ) I think Messi fits this...
Back
Top