Recent content by ohadool

  1. O

    An important question

    Thats good to know, I started to fear that I completely misunderstood the purpose of the tactics engine :) thanks!
  2. O

    An important question

    Hi guys, I have a small yet important question about the tactics engine- when you set up your tactics for the season, do you pick "basic" shouts for your formation and use player instructions for each position of your formation, or do you only pick a formation and use the shouts during matches...
  3. O

    What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

    for a long-term save- Preu?en Munster or VFL Osnabruck?
  4. O

    What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

    Hey guys, desperately looking for a team in Europe (preferably in Germany) to start a save with. I like to keep things real- to start building my career from bottom to top. So if you could recommend me a second-tier club in Europe or a club from a smaller nation I will really appreciate it...
  5. O

    What Team Should I Be?

    any more suggestions? oh and thanks milanrf!
  6. O

    What Team Should I Be?

    hi everyone, I'm looking for a long save, preferably with a Polish or German team. I just want an interesting team, that will be fun to manage. in Germany, I prefer a second/third tier team and in Poland an ekstraklasa team. thanks!
  7. O

    Polish Ekstaklasa

    OK thanks!
  8. O

    Polish Ekstaklasa

    Hi guys, i'm looking for a team in Poland, can you recommend me an interesting team to start a save with? I'm personally prefer a team that I can develop in order to compete with the bigger teams like Wisla and Lech, or even try to bring Cracovia back to to the first league and conquer...
  9. O

    What Team Should I Be?

    how about Sheffield United?
  10. O

    What Team Should I Be?

    Hi, i'm looking for an interesting team, preferrably in Germany or England that I would enjoy playing with her. I'm currently in the army so if it will be a long save I will appreciate it... And sorry for my English I'm not British....
Back
Top