Recent content by ohmy

  1. O

    About 4-2-3-1 wide

    I guess I'll try making a 4-1-2-2-1 with a holding dm for my backup plan then... Thanks guys! Your advice helps a lot :D
  2. O

    About 4-2-3-1 wide

    Usually 2-0's or 3-0's, but nowadays I seem to get a lot of 2-1's which is why I want a backup plan. Hope it helps
  3. O

    About 4-2-3-1 wide

    Well, to start of, this is my tactics My tactics was working fine, but it would be good to have a plan b. So, do you guys think there is a weakness in the tactic? And what kind of tactic will be best suited to counter the weakness? Thanks in advance ;)
  4. O

    About consistency and important match

    I wonder if anyone know if a player's consistency and important match can be improved? If so, how?
  5. O

    Football Manager 15 Random or Funny Screenshot/Video Thread

    Spiderman... Spiderman... Does whatever a winger can!
  6. O

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

    Tbh I don't even know how I did it lol :P I just chuck him forward and hope for the best I did have him take penalties, but I don't fiddle with corner and fk instructions Well, 60 goals is also pretty amazing, it's better than messi lol ^^)
  7. O

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

    109 goals is also pretty awesome mate! :D If I could give him, I would. :D
  8. O

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

    Practically Totti v2 Unstoppable scoring machine :D
Back
Top