Recent content by ollieconnolly

  1. O

    To be deleted

    OP to be updated or deleted by Mod. Initial post messed up.
  2. O

    ''Started from the bottom now we here'' [FM14] Journeyman Save

    Keller: Connolly's A Fraud Schalke boss Jens Keller has called Wolfsburg boss, Oliver Connolly, a 'fraud' following the teams stuttering start. Keller's side have started the season perfectly with ten wins in ten games giving them a thirty points and atop the league table with a towering...
  3. O

    ''Started from the bottom now we here'' [FM14] Journeyman Save

    Season Four - Ten Game Update Fixtures A decent start to the year. There's lots of new talent to bed into the squad. Going forward we've been scintillating playing the most beautiful football we've played so far during my career. But defensively we are an atrocity. I've looked to tweak...
  4. O

    The Red Devils: A Manchester United F.C Story

    Well you just knew tons of these threads would pop up!! I say go for Giggs
  5. O

    ''Started from the bottom now we here'' [FM14] Journeyman Save

    Wolfsburg Splash the Cash As Connolly Evolves Team Lots of money spent as we look to secure multiple years of championship contention. I was able to wrap up the deal for Cesc Fabregas as well as bring in lots of pace and power both in midfield and at the back. At the time of the photo we...
  6. O

    ''Started from the bottom now we here'' [FM14] Journeyman Save

    So a new long-term deal with Wolfsburg. I was turned down for some huge jobs after Wenger, Cappello and Hiddink all retired/resigned Wolfsburg offered me a ?38m transfer kitty in a really fluid league where I can realistically win the title in three years. I was thinking of waiting till after...
  7. O

    ''Started from the bottom now we here'' [FM14] Journeyman Save

    Oliver Connolly today signed a new contract with VfL Wolfsburg that will keep him at the club for another three years and says he wants to be judged solely on championships. Connolly who joined Wolfsburg with just eight games to go at the end of last season was courted for some big jobs...
  8. O

    ''Started from the bottom now we here'' [FM14] Journeyman Save

    Season Three - Thirty Game Update Fixtures Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! What a great start to life in Germany. Outside of Bayern tearing us a new one we've a perfect start. Not a single goal conceded in our wins and some terrific play in games against opponents around us. The squad seems to...
  9. O

    ''Started from the bottom now we here'' [FM14] Journeyman Save

    Pastures New So I've finally got a new job. With a few months left in the season I've taken the Wolfsburg job till the end of the season. I don't know if I'll pen a long-term deal, I'm going to re-survey the landscape at the end of the season, but it's a well run club with a stack of...
  10. O

    ''Started from the bottom now we here'' [FM14] Journeyman Save

    Unemployed! So it's December... and still no job. It's not for the want of trying, I interviewed and was unsuccessful for a Schalke job I really wanted. I was then thankfully offered a job with PSV Eindhoven. The job was a nice step up. But as it came my dream Liverpool job opened up. I...
  11. O

    ''Started from the bottom now we here'' [FM14] Journeyman Save

    So I've decided to end my time with Blackpool. It comes with a heavy heart but I simply wasn't supported by the board and in my opinion had out grown the club. I started the off-season and signed a couple of younger players on loan but became increasingly frustrated when players like Yaya Sanogo...
  12. O

    ''Started from the bottom now we here'' [FM14] Journeyman Save

    I've been given a transfer budget of ?8m but the wage budget was so small that I had to adjust it to get us out of the red. Now the budget is just ?4m. Not a happy bunny!
  13. O

    ''Started from the bottom now we here'' [FM14] Journeyman Save

    Around the World Serie A Bundesliga La Liga Eridivise With surprisingly few firings around the world -- was expecting Liverpool to fire Rodgers -- and after the only job offer being from Aston Villa who were just relegated to the Championship I've decided to stay at...
  14. O

    ''Started from the bottom now we here'' [FM14] Journeyman Save

    Season Two - End of Season Update Fixtures An up and down end to the season with once again no draws. We had a lopsided run of away matches and at some famous grounds. We played well in most of the games but as you can see we failed to keep a clean sheet in any games, I attribute it once...
Back
Top