Recent content by onf

  1. O

    Diego Simeone Inspired l 4-4-2 l Counter Attacking/Pressing :: by Artisan :: 15.3.0

    Great tactic. I started to play with Whitehawks in the lowest leuage in england and now i play in PL :) These 2 players as been with me from the start:
  2. O

    PoolParty - You Never Party Alone

    I'm glad that you appreciate the attack football. It's surley a joy to watch. I have been working on an away tactic without losing the beauty of the attack play. I have released it now. Check the first page!
  3. O

    PoolParty - You Never Party Alone

    Like all tactics your team needs a high morale. If u have a weaker team use counter instead of attack. Try to get fast defenders and use your training right. Im sure it will work out. I finished my second season now and won the leuage, FA cup and Champions Leuage. This tactic has worked...
  4. O

    PoolParty - You Never Party Alone

    Balotelli playing as F9 became the worlds best player in the second season.
  5. O

    PoolParty - You Never Party Alone

    Looking good. It's not only about the amount of goals you score, It's how you score. I enjoy watching the entire 90 minutes of the matches watching my team play and try to score. Pre season: Heavy tactic In Season: Heavy attack I leave OP to my assistant
  6. O

    PoolParty - You Never Party Alone

    In the first season I still tested and optimised the tactic. I will share my results from the second season. Note: I use counter in away games.
  7. O

    PoolParty - You Never Party Alone

    You will win, you will score and you will do It in the most beautiful way. Home games: Away games: I am a generous god Let's get this party started!
  8. O

    "Follia" - SATOROX, Extinction76 tons of goal

    Sweet tactic bro. 3 forwards is the way to go!
  9. O

    Top 3 the update

    Good luck. I have tried various versions of the tactic inclouding yours, but for me my current one works best. No editor.
  10. O

    Top 3 the update

    I start all matches with control. But depending on how the match turns out I switch to counter or attack.
  11. O

    Top 3 the update

    Team Cohesion Always rest after match I leave match prep to my assistant
  12. O

    Top 3 the update

    Looking to dominate games and score shitloads of goals? Then this is the tactic for you. Just finished the second season with Arsenal. The Tactic: The Season: Always sweet to beat City: Your Forwards will score and make assists:
  13. O

    3 Forwards 112 goals 29/34 Wins

    What do you make of all this? Ramsey as defensive BWM...pff
  14. O

    3 Forwards 112 goals 29/34 Wins

    I always start my away games with counter. If I don't score I change to attack when its 15-20 minutes left of the match (If I'm not happy with a draw)
  15. O

    3 Forwards 112 goals 29/34 Wins

    Test It man. The wingers is your main support of crosses to your forwards. Pull them back and I think you won't score as many goals, but your defence might concend less.
Back
Top