Recent content by OscarLindholm

  1. O

    Is this year's version a gamble for plug n play tactics?

    Solid tactic I have created a tactic that seems to be very, very strong. I create loads of chances as you can see in the screenshots. Almost all of those are coming from through balls from the center of the field. It is great to watch this type of football as I have loads of possession with...
  2. O

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    This is my kid. Picked him up as a 14 year old with 16 in decisions and after two seasons with Pirlo and Carrick tutoring him he's got it up to 20. At the age of 16. He is by far the best regen I've ever had! Looking forward to seeing him develop even further, even though he should be pretty...
  3. O

    Oscar's L and 3S tactic

    Goalscoring turned out to be rather untypical. Vidic became topscorer in all tournaments with 16 goals. That's terrible news for a team with RVP, Rooney, Lewandowski and Welbeck. Although i won PL with +52. The scoring was spread out, but I would like all three of my strikers to reach around 20...
  4. O

    Oscar's L and 3S tactic

    LIBERO AND 3 STRIKERS This tactic was created because of the hate to the flat 4-4-2 and the difficulties of succeeding a 4-2-3-1 as done in FM13. I was trying to find a tactic that was capable of getting those goals (the three strikers pretty much equals goals) and yet even more important, a...
Back
Top