Recent content by outlandish007

  1. O

    Leeds help

    Hello guys, im thinking of starting to play with leeds united tonight and need some help I havent played with clubs this "small" before so dont know any good players for tham. Everything is helpfull, transfers, tacticks etc... Thank you ;)
  2. O

    Right back for first team

    ok :P looks like its going to be Van Der Wiel :P thanks for the help guys
  3. O

    Right back for first team

    Thanks for the replys ;) will check them out
  4. O

    Right back for first team

    Yeah i have tried to get srna, offer 16£ million for him, but then cam city with 30 +\-
  5. O

    Right back for first team

    Thanks for the reply ;) will check them out
  6. O

    Right back for first team

    Morning guys ;) I need some help from you FM veterans ;) Im looking for a RB for my liverpool team ;) I just cant seem to find anything decent, he schould be about the same skill as Glen Johnson (or maybe better?:P) and not older than 28 years. My budget is around 20 mill £ so you got any...
Back
Top