Recent content by outterside123

  1. O

    4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

    Hi do you think your tactic could be tweaked to make a 4-3-3 with two inside forwards and the advanced playmaker moved to central midfield?
  2. O

    4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

    Anytime, I switch between this and the 5-3-2 depending on how I am going.
  3. O

    4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

    I used this for most of my first season with Corinthians and I have just won the league, cup, copasudamerica and Sao Paulo state championship. Incredibly Jadson just won the world player of the year and Jo, of man city and everton fame, hit just under a goal a game. I used advanced playmaker...
  4. O

    Cruijff's 3-4-3 The Ajax era. The CLASSIC PROJECT II

    Cheers Zagallo I am using now on my ajax game and the results are very very encouraging Mick
  5. O

    Cruijff's 3-4-3 The Ajax era. The CLASSIC PROJECT II

    Zagallo I am really excited about this as I love the Ajax formation and I usually use a variation of it on previous FM's. What I would like to know id do you use any OI's before the match or any shouts throughout the game Cheers Mick
Back
Top