Recent content by PaidRoom

  1. P

    English Championship Game

    I'm available Friday to play, I can even start sooner if you wanted to. Add me on steam - drewmallett
  2. P

    Weekday afternoon online game

    Hey all. I'm wanting to seriously play the online side of fm16 but all I can find are people wanting to play in the evenings which doesn't suit at all. Is anyone interested in playing during the afternoons normally from 1pm to about 5pm (start may be later due to work commitments). I'm open for...
  3. P

    Bargain transfers you have noticed...

    As Newcastle I got a goalkeeper called Thomas Kraft for 2.1million from Hertha. PSG bid for Krul and I couldn't keep him :'(
  4. P

    A Photoshop story, featuring Barcelona

    Someone had to take the photo
  5. P

    Be a Manger - The Special One

    Even though i'm out the game, i'm happy to follow to see how I do at my new club Swansea.
  6. P

    Be the top player- Sign Up!

    Name: Drew Mallett Nation: Scotland Position: WBR/L Stats: Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Acceleration and Stamina DOB: 26/05/97
  7. P

    Be a Manger - The Special One

    To be fair Newcastle did have really hard opening fixtures.. Think i'm going to get fired.
  8. P

    Be a Manger - The Special One

    Looking really good. Can't wait for this! As long as Newcastle finnish in the top half it'll be alright for me I think. Newcastle seem to rarely sack managers in games I play unless they're very poor
  9. P

    Be a Manger - The Special One

    Name: Andrew Mallett Date of Birth (day/month): 26/04 City of Birth: Edinburgh Nationality: Scottish Languages (max.3): English, French Best non tactical attributes (3): Man Management, Working with youngsters, Buying Players Best tactical attributes (3): tactical knowledge, attacking, marking...
  10. P

    fmh 2014 team creation and i will play it

    Ok! I'll pick another, but if anyone else thats not picked wants in use them Name: Nathron Black Position: D/WBR Age:17 Star: 3* Nationality: Scottish
  11. P

    fmh 2014 team creation and i will play it

    Haha, i totally saw the wrong name there for some reason. No idea how that happened. My bad! Still in though
  12. P

    fmh 2014 team creation and i will play it

    Hey! I've followed your stories before but never posted. I've loved them. I'm in Game name: Drew Mallett Position: M/AMC Age: 19 Stars: 3* Nationality: Scottish (Thought i'd add this in ;) )
Back
Top