Recent content by papinades

  1. P

    The King of Rome

    Jus amazing ! Hey man, This storie is just amazing , all your hard work is gonna be a huge success in Liverpool. Reading your thread has really helped me to work my English (I'm french). Do you consider a futur in an other club of, are you gonna stay there for ages ? Don't give up, keep...
  2. P

    Patrick Vieira - from Midfielder to Manager

    Bad new ! Hey man , this bad new means you're going to find an another striker , the question is , will it be a loan or a transfert ?
  3. P

    Patrick Vieira - from Midfielder to Manager

    The best is yet to come ! I'm delighted that finaly you've found a club as Arsenal ! The futur is promised to be brighter than in Milan , back at home in our loving England , you cannot make us upset !. The times . Hello sir , do you really think your shoulder are strong enough to fill...
  4. P

    Patrick Vieira - from Midfielder to Manager

    Make it higher , and even better ! Hey mate , I'm glad this season sounds good even if I think you can make it better though , do you consider next year as a possible champion or need more time to challenge Juventus ! I still learn English in reading your threat , so mind to keep a nice...
  5. P

    Patrick Vieira - from Midfielder to Manager

    Keep it up bro ! You're doing a pretty good job in Milan , I guess you brought pride back to the tifosi , and you cannot be replaced for that reason , can't wait forward next upload ! Love your thread !!:wub:
  6. P

    Patrick Vieira - from Midfielder to Manager

    Bravo !! I really like your thread , have read it so far , hope you 're having success in Milan and give the back pride they deserved ! By the way , I'm Learning English with the most exciting way of all ! Thank you for that |)
  7. P

    LOSC Lille Métropole - Nous Sommes Les Dogues

    Amazing ! Hi ! I"m french , your storie is actualy truly awesome ! Just hope it will last longer ! If only Rene Girard could really leaves and you could btw take the control of the squad !!
Back
Top