Recent content by Pato8

  1. P

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Not sure if it's already been here, but: Zeki Fryers -> Tottenham
  2. P

    Some steam questions

    Oh, there is anything such as offline mode? Glad to hear that, thank's god!
  3. P

    Some steam questions

    Hello, me and my brother have bought all the games since '08. We have two computers, so he always used Steam to play the game and I used to play it without steam (with DVD inside). But this year, the only possible installation form is through Steam, so probably only one of us can play it. I...
  4. P

    PM'11 FacePack

    Hello, I introduce a new style of facepack for FM '11, which I created a couple of months ago. If you want to help in making of facepacks, write me a PM, and I'll send you a template. Default FacePack In-Game 1 | In-Game 2 Done Packs: Premier League Serie A •AC Milan - spiky •AS Roma -...
Back
Top