Recent content by peanuts97

  1. P

    Become a Legend 3: Write The Future

    Wow one brace all year... Maybe it's cause I'm getting first team action?
  2. P

    Be A Player - Rise from Obscurity

    Name: Lachlan Waddell Date of Birth (day/month): 14/11/97 City of Birth: Cape Town Nation (read rules above): South Africa Languages (max.3): English, whatever they speak in South Africa, and French Height (centimetres):182 Weight (kilograms): 74 Position: AMC Secondary Position (optional): MC...
  3. P

    Coolmcool's FM Base Team

    Waddell ss please :)
  4. P

    New Be A Player

    Could I get in at season 2? Name: Lachlan Waddell Date of Birth: (day/month) : 14/11 Club to begin career: Hibernian Nationality: (max 2) Scottish Natural Position: AMR Accomplished Position: ST Foot: (Left/Right) Left 2 Preferred Moves: Cuts inside, dribbles often
  5. P

    Coolmcool's FM Base Team

    :O are you at Hibs? I've got a season ticket for Hibs in real life :D
  6. P

    Become a Legend 3: Write The Future

    Played 3 times in league, 1 assist... all right I suppose for a 17 year old...
  7. P

    Coolmcool's FM Base Team

    SS of Waddell please.
  8. P

    Coolmcool's FM Base Team

    Looks like Waddell is tearing the premier league up :D
  9. P

    Coolmcool's FM Base Team

    SS of Waddell please :)
  10. P

    Coolmcool's Scottish Youth Challenge

    Could you maybe post ss of the best Scotland players?
  11. P

    What Do You Want To See - POLL

    I voted for Knighthood, you could fit the Fergie challenge into it maybe?
Back
Top