Recent content by Pelzy

  1. P

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    The game was updated, but there were no ME changes in the latest one (SI staff have said they're not going to rush the ME update as it needs extensive testing) - only some minor fixes which were causing the game to crash and some problems with the Swedish leagues, etc were made.. So if you enjoy...
  2. P

    Problems launching game on Windows XP

    Yeah, despite it being an older machine (god I miss my computer) has more than enough capability to run the game... Am still yet to find a solution. I shall prevail though, no matter what it takes :P
  3. P

    Problems launching game on Windows XP

    Wondering if anyone can help. For the next two weeks I'm having to use my backup PC, which runs XP SP3 whilst my usual Pc (runs windows 8.1, never had an issue with the game) gets refurbished. I have reinstalled the game on this computer as I would do on any other and it simply will not run...
  4. P

    Bugs you've come across?

    Played the game for just over two hundred hours now and only seen two free kicks scored (one for and one against) - both drilled low past poorly positioned walls... Come along every now and then, perhaps as regularly as a solar eclipse.
Back
Top