Recent content by perstrame

  1. P

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Hey, here are a few things I've noticed from the premier league that I think should be fixed (sorry for block of text my enter key doesn't seem to work to make a new line...): - Giroud should be taken down a bit, it's unrealistic him getting 30+ goals a season and having 17 finishing. - Bale's...
  2. P

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Your update has Sandro out for 11-12 months...he's out for about 4-5 months
  3. P

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Also think Adebayor hasn't been great so could be decreased a bit. Naughton, Sandro, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen have all had good seasons. Vertonghen and Naughton should be dark green at LB. Walker has underperformed this season so could have a decrease
  4. P

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    You've probably already done this since it happened at the start of the window but: - Zeki Fryers to Tottenham - Lewis Holtby to join summer 2013 And then I don't know if you've done this as I haven't used your update yet but: - Lennon has been fantastic this season, probably the best Spurs...
  5. P

    FM-Base £50,000,000 Challenge Thread

    Finished the season:
  6. P

    Tottenham Hotspur - This Is For You Harry

    Looks great! Would hate it to happen in reality though. Following!
  7. P

    FM-Base £50,000,000 Challenge Thread

    I'm quite annoyed that I've dropped into the relegation places, I've been mid-table most of the season but recently suffered serious injuries to some key players :( As of February 1st:
  8. P

    FM-Base £50,000,000 Challenge Thread

    This looks like great fun! I'm quite happy with my squad, although it does lack depth in some areas. My favourite player so far has to be Donovan, he got a hat trick against Sunderland, 1 against Leicester and another against Newcastle! These are my transfers and my start to the season.
  9. P

    Legacy? What Legacy? - A Knight Returns

    IT'S A GAME!!! A FOOTBALL MANAGING SIMULATION GAME! Nothing has to be perfect! He's writing the way he wants to write so let him do it!
  10. P

    The King is Dead! Long Live King Kenny...

    Redknapp back to West Ham? Or Portsmouth?
  11. P

    The King is Dead! Long Live King Kenny...

    I would love a Tottenham story from a great writer like you. It would just be fantastic. How about Redknapp leaves for England in 2012 or something?
  12. P

    The King is Dead! Long Live King Kenny...

    Another fantastic update! Keep it up!
  13. P

    The King is Dead! Long Live King Kenny...

    Brilliant story!
  14. P

    Online game! Premier league.

    I'll join :) I'm Spurs. But I'm new to this so you can tell me what exactly I'm supposed to do. I have Hamachi and I can join the network through that, but then what do I after? Thanks :)
  15. P

    Hamachi network for fm 2011

    I've joined,, but I'm new to this. Any help on what to do now I've joined through Hamachi?
Back
Top