Hi guys,
Whenever i try to import a Genie Scout shortlist into FM17, it comes up with a message saying: 'this file could not be imported ''
The files from Genie Scout save as a '.slf' when i think they need to save as an '.fmf'
Any ideas on how i can sort this?
Thanks
Ill give that tactic a go, did you do any specific training before/during the season?
Did you tick or unstick the 'add players to playable teams' button or not?
cheers!
I've just started a Level 9 save with my local side ( the top level you can play in the FA Vase at ) and cannot for the life of me find a a tactic that works.
I've tried 4 different tactics (starting a new save each time to allow tactics time to be learned ) and I just can't get any results...
I've just started a Level 9 save with my local side ( the top level you can play in the FA Vase at ) and cannot for the life of me find a a tactic that works.
I've tried 4 different tactics (starting a new save each time to allow tactics time to be learned ) and I just can't get any results...
Hi all,
Have just started a save with my local team in the 9th level of football, as you can imagine the players are fairly poor so the download tactics on here don't seem to work very well!
Does anyone have any recommendations on what to use for level 9? cheers
Hi!
I saved A Genie scout shortlist and the only option was to save it as a SLF file
But when i try to import it to football manager it doesn't show up?
Any ideas on how i can sort this?
Cheers!
I hate being the worst team in the champions league, it's frustrating losing so many games, my first group game broke my 54 game unbeaten steak :/
On last years game, did you find it easier to sign better players the further on you got on your game? i can't seem to sign anyone better than past...
he's been averaging 7.12 for me, he's a decent player!
Do you know if training him to take Long flat throws will make him lob it in their rather than just giving it to their players?
And Dundalk are a very good team on mine, im spending about 7x what they do on wages but there's not a lot of...
Another gripe i have with this game is throw ins!
Ian Bermingham has17 throw ins but despite me setting up for long throws he doesn't take a throw in and just throws it straight to the right back! I'm training him for long flat throws so hopefully that will sort it!
I'm now 47 games unbeaten...
Brilliant news about going professional, it's so much easier isn't it!
Have you had any decent youth players come through yet?
One of my best players in my third season has been a regen from my first year,he's the only one who has had over 3* potential in all 3 intakes!
His name is christian...
What i don't understand about the Irish league is the dominance of average players!
Danny North is playing for me, his stats are really average but in 2 seasons he's scored 53 in 53! (Including Champions League)
Hi Guys!
I'm Sligo Rovers of Ireland and i have just won 2 straight titles, however i got knocked out out of both cups and scraped the league by a few points despite having a superior team.
The problem i have is i go 1-0 up and just sit back and don't try to kill teams off
What tactic is best...