Recent content by Phobia

  1. P

    Net Game 08

    Glad to hear that your Grandad is ok. Thought i'd missed out on the opening day because my internet at uni digs was all f**ked up but it's been cancelled. What's the plan now?
  2. P

    Net Game 08

    Congratulations with the spelling for Kightly there Adam. It's not like you had an on screen reference to go on was it...? *cough*my signature*cough* I can't even be bothered with rising to this bullshit anymore. From looking around this fourm it's clear to me nobody likes you and they all seem...
  3. P

    Net Game 08

    Well like i told Kris. I'm a poor Uni stduent and my weekly pay goes in on a friday morning so i have no money on a thursday night so it's not like i can go out and do owt by that time of the week! Ill be on :)
  4. P

    Net Game 08

    *Yawn* You're probably right, I'm pushing up Z's by the end of your last message. By the way, real mature comment in the first place and you didn't really suprise me with your second message. Socialisng? You... Socialise? You're the biggest forum **** on here seeing as you're the only one to...
  5. P

    FM 2008, my own challenge

    Sounds like a good idea. Could be good fun to see who does what with the same resources.
  6. P

    Net Game 08

    Try sucking my balls before talking to me Edit: Enough contribution?
  7. P

    Net Game 08

    I'll join in if there is still space :D I'll take Man Utd -Pho
Back
Top