Recent content by PhoenixFirebird

  1. P

    Journey into unknown by an unknown

    FA Vase 1st preliminary round 8 August 2014: The move got postponed by a day as 7th did not turn out to be an auspicious day according to Smita's pet astrologer. I gather my belongings in two large suitcases, pile them into the polo. I also hook up the bike Surjeet had 'gifted'. I plan on...
  2. P

    Journey into unknown by an unknown

    Facing Ryton 7 Aug 2014: Two more confirmations along with their detailed sheets arrived today. Ellis Story and Nathan Harrison will be joining us on loan till the end of the season. Ellis Story Nathan Harrison This means now we have 5 central defenders and I can rotate at will. This...
  3. P

    Journey into unknown by an unknown

    More loans 5 Aug 2014: Another peaceful day, and I am back in Birmingham packing away my stuff. I move on 7th August. The flat is ready, interiors have been done. Now, it just needs me to take residence. Gavin Harrison has set up a call with me to discuss Ryton. He has been out observing them...
  4. P

    Journey into unknown by an unknown

    Filling up the team 4 July 2014: Morning in Lye Town are a peaceful affair. I have been staying in Premier Inn Stourbridge for the last few days, but have been ignoring my fitness routine. Once I move into my new digs, I will be travelling on a new bicycle. Surjeet is gifting me one. To get...
  5. P

    Journey into unknown by an unknown

    Stevanage U21s 3 August 2014: We start off the game against Stevanage reserves. As predicted, Stevanage U21s have the first pop at our goal on 6th minute. A push towards the right, compacts our lines. The defenders are marking the players closely, midfielders are near the 18 yard line...
  6. P

    Journey into unknown by an unknown

    Do I get a loan? 29th July 2014: I have one more discussion with Gavin Harrison before the night ended. Michael Cottrill the Goalkeeper with us on trial, played decently if not spectacularly. He was let down badly by the back four sitting in front of me. Inspite of that I was not too sure...
  7. P

    FM Base - A Team Of Ordinary People

    I scored a goal!!!!!!!!! Next round on me boys!!!
  8. P

    FM Base - A Team Of Ordinary People

    **** you whyte!!!! I'll get you next season. Just you wait. I'll put scorpions in your underpants.....
  9. P

    FM Base - A Team Of Ordinary People

    What's firebird moaning about? He's wanted by 12 clubs!!!!! Whoa!!!
  10. P

    Journey into unknown by an unknown

    Moving in 29th July 2014: All this travelling up and down from Birmingham has been getting on my nerves. Last week, I had asked Helen to be on the look out for a not too shabby, not too flashy digs where I can think of moving in for some months at least. I had also asked her to be mindful of...
  11. P

    FM Base - A Team Of Ordinary People

    I lead the stats..... In red cards.... :P
  12. P

    Journey into unknown by an unknown

    Appreciate it mate... Will try to entertain you as much as I can. Though my team is playing like bunch of clowns....
  13. P

    The return of 4-4-2. Toffee-style

    Looking forward to this, mate. I just love Everton... Think, you can keep E'too for a season though. Not much quality choice as striker beyond Lukaku.
  14. P

    Journey into unknown by an unknown

    Friends and readers of this story: It would help me a great deal if you could provide a little feedback, so that I can customise the story based on your constructive feedbacks. Thanks in advance... :D
  15. P

    FM Base - A Team Of Ordinary People

    I finally get an assist!!!! Wooot!!!!!! :wub:
Back
Top