Recent content by Posik

  1. P

    DEMOLISHER !

    I must confirm that V17 is absolutely perfect more attacking footbal and more pressure than other versions. In semifinal I play on Nou Camp 5-6 :D but still better than play 1-0 or 2-1.
  2. P

    DEMOLISHER !

    Nevermind I tried no team talks only after match and then win against PSG 2-1, Monaco 2 -0 and FLC against Marseille where my team play only in 10 due red card. So maybe this help as well.
  3. P

    DEMOLISHER !

    So no team talk before match or during match ?
  4. P

    DEMOLISHER !

    Hello I dont know what is wrong i do all stuff from page #1 but results dont come. I use artisan team talks players have right duty,invidual training is ok but still not working. Here some pic my team. I would appreciate some help because I know your tactics is masterpiece in FM15 was absolutely...
  5. P

    PREDATOR!

    I dont know i have mixed feeling about FEROCITY . I have some stupid losses or draw with underdog. And in Base version i have more goals from open play. I think in my save doesnt right works manual marking. I know STCL mark the right centre midfielder but in some games is absolutely horrible.
  6. P

    PREDATOR!

    This tactic is just perfect. 1st round of Semi Final EL and beat the Live 6-0. But it looks i get it in final Barcelona so i am afraid about result
  7. P

    GLORY!

    I want say Thank You TFF your tactic is awesome. The first 3 matches was played with V8 but then i switch to the V9 and i dont see better tactic in this year. The Faouzi Ghoulam is on DL unstoppable.
  8. P

    v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

    and what tactic or training i must use beat stronger opponet like Juventus or this stronger opponent ?
  9. P

    v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

    Can you someone say which OI and training is best. I play with Everton and this tactic dont go on 100%. I manage club like is writen in OP but its much worse than with my experiment. The tweaks by ILL is bad in Away I am not able beat team like Brighton or Trewe.
  10. P

    v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

    In my Portsmouth which play Championship tactic from OP bring to come down position. In League 2 and 1 bring me that tactic titles. I dont know what i am doing bad. I dont use OI,training Balanced/Attacking. Its strange that tactic works in lower league and in Championship is completely rubbish...
Back
Top