Recent content by predator scare

  1. P

    Aaron Ryan - From Rags To Riches

    Aaron Ryan - Performance Update 'Unstoppable!', that's how the media described Aaron Ryan's performance for the Dons under-18's 2-0 victory against Northampton Town U18's. The pacey striker managed to bag two goals, while picking up the MOTM award for his performance. The young starlet was...
  2. P

    Aaron Ryan - From Rags To Riches

    Aaron Ryan - Pre-Contract MK Dons F.C today announced that their new youth starlet, Aaron Ryan, has signed a pre-contract deal, which will take effect when he reaches his 17th birthday, on Tuesday 15th September 2015. This news has been received with great delight by the Dons supporters, as...
  3. P

    Aaron Ryan - From Rags To Riches

    Thanks mate! I have to say that I to am quite surprised with the good stats. However, I've also notice that the FM Gods have decided to make my player vertically challenged. A real achievement for him will be scoring just one headed goal in the whole of his career! I'm hoping to avoid those...
  4. P

    Aaron Ryan - From Rags To Riches

    MK Dons - A Background Source: Wikipedia Milton Keynes Dons Football Club (usually abbreviated to MK Dons) is an English football club based since 2007 at Stadium:mk, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, about 56 miles (90 km) north of London. The result of Wimbledon F.C.'s relocation to Milton...
  5. P

    Aaron Ryan - From Rags To Riches

    Thanks mate, appreciate the support!
  6. P

    Aaron Ryan - From Rags To Riches

    Thanks man! Though with a height of only 171cm and a jumping reach of 5, he's not really going to be rising too high.
  7. P

    Aaron Ryan - From Rags To Riches

    Aaron Ryan - From Rags To Riches This BAP story, like many others, was inspired by Lippo225, and his story C.J Lippo - A Life In Football. If somehow you have not stumbled upon this masterpiece yet, then definitely check it out. This is, if you haven't already read above, a BAP story (I know...
  8. P

    The staff games is back_ New and Improved.

    Name: Aaron Ryan Staff Role: Scout Nationality: Italian DOB: 15/09 Attributes: Attacking: 3 Defending: 2 Fitness: 1 Goalkeepers: 1 Man Management: 20 Mental: 1 Tactical: 15 Technical: 1 Working with Youngsters: 20 Adaptability: 20 Determination: 20 JPA: 20 JPP: 20 Level of Discipline...
  9. P

    Sanogolazo's BAP Game! [NO SPACES AVAILABLE]

    First Name: Aaron Surname: Ryan Starting Team: MK Dons Preferred Squad Number: 12 Ethnicity: Mediterranean/Hispanic Skin Tone: (a number would be useful but isn't compulsory) Orange/Tanned (Around 10 I think) Hair Colour: Dark Brown City of Birth: Milton Keynes Date of Birth:15/09/1998...
  10. P

    Fallen Giant BaP/BaM Story Section

    Aaron Ryan Aaron Ryan - An Introduction Aaron Ryan, 15, was born on the 15th September 1998, in Milton Keynes, to an Italian Mother and an English Father. At the age of only 3, he moved with his family, back to his Mother's hometown of Turin, the home of both Juventus F.C and Torino F.C. He...
  11. P

    Fallen Giants Discussion Thread

    Yeah, we'll be the solid core that they'll build their plays around. Have to admit though that I'm slightly sad he picked to play for Italy instead England, but at least I'm playing (and scoring) for them. I still also have a chance with the senior team at least, if I make it that high.
  12. P

    Fallen Giants Discussion Thread

    Name : Aaron Ryan D.O.B. : 15/09/yyyy Nationality : (same as your clubs nation but I will allow dual nationalities) English/Italian City of birth: Milton Keynes (England) Club: (once all 4 have been decided) Torino Career plan: (will allow one per user) Play in BPL Position: ST PPM's: (will...
  13. P

    Fallen Giants Discussion Thread

    Cheers! Ill write my bio up in a bit when I get on my laptop
  14. P

    Fallen Giants Discussion Thread

    Hey, Been reading Lippo's BAP thread and love the idea. Is it alright if I reserve a place in the Torino team but type up bio either later tonight or tomorrow as I am currently on my crappy phone. Thanks Also, am I right in thinking that I have to be Italian because I play for Torino, and if...
Back
Top