Recent content by prokostas

  1. P

    Tracking the development and values of players?

    As for the first question, if you click training, if then you click finishing or any attribute, you can see how it has changed through months or years. At your second question I think the answer is no! Στάλθηκε από το SM-G900F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
  2. P

    Blackburn: updated first season

    i advice u, not to sell him, he is awesome. First season and he is tha main reason i am ready to get promoted. I think that it is difficult to find a suitable replacement, who wanna play at championship.
  3. P

    First team

    Which team will be your first in new football manager??
  4. P

    Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    I would say no deal, he is amazing and his value is 22,5. I think u can easily get more (it is psg) but adler is one of the best goalkeepers in game, so dont sell
  5. P

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    I am managing Blackburn, and i am at 2020, and as u can easily understand i have many regens... Goalkeeper Nothing special, just a back-up goalkeeper, who is always ready to play. Defenders My back-up defender right. Recently bought. Shaw's back-up at left wing of defence. He is definetely a...
  6. P

    Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    Player: Paul Pogba Team you are managing: Blackburn Who are selling: juventus Offer: 90m Euros Transfer window: Summer 2020 I had 50 millions transfer budget, i sell a regen 60 millions, and now i have almost 110. I rly love pogba, and i would like to have him once, and now its my only chance...
  7. P

    Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    He is good, with nice potential, but i think u can find better regens with that money. If u cant find, deal, but search for a better player.
  8. P

    Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    Davies is good, but i think that it is a good deal. Try to get more but ever 30m is ok, i think..
  9. P

    Dream Team

    GK - Neuer DR - Walker DC - Pique DC - Kompany DL - Alaba MC - Toure MC - Ozil AMR - Ronaldo AML - Neymar AMC - Messi ST - Aguero
  10. P

    Gundogan or Thiago?

    I would say Thiago, i love this guy.
  11. P

    Andrea Poli Or Verratti?

    Both have the quality, but i would say Verrati is better.
  12. P

    Do you think this regen could be amazing?

    With right training he will be amazing..
  13. P

    Understudy to Messi?

    NEYMAR is a beast, quite similar to Messi.
  14. P

    The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

    My best regen at OLYMPIAKOS Rabie and Pavlidis are my favourites....
Back
Top