Recent content by Pure Luck

  1. P

    Sell Lukaku

    I bought Icardi thinking he would lift my team to the next level but lukaku seems to get more goals for me.. strange
  2. P

    4-3-3 Take the Ball Pass the Ball

    Can you show me your 3 sets of tactics in screenshots? Link does work for me for some reason
  3. P

    4-2-3-1 Help

    Matic will be a problem, hes just not built for that position. I would either swap matic and fabregas round or take him out and put pedro in. Its your most important position amc in this formation as they make it tick, you want an intelligent skillful player there. You need to look at your two...
  4. P

    Players getting poached by the big guns

    I am currently playing a save as Lazio, i have finally stopped the Juve dominance in the league but as soon as i won the league every big team (barca, Real and such) and even smaller (liverpool and seville) are bidding for my players and making them unhappy. Now a couple of them are good enough...
  5. P

    Corner Routine for strikerless tactics

    Pretty much as it states above, i am looking for a corner tactics that works for striker-less tactic. I am using FM Touch so i cant just use a download i need to see screenshots and such if anyone can help.
  6. P

    FINALE! YES....ANOTHER 5-2-3-0....(gamebraker formation)

    Can we see some screenshots of these corner and freekick tactics? Using FM Touch i have to put them in individually
  7. P

    Jesaustralia's favourite fm17 tactic (4312 Narrow)

    Shoot less often on your strikers? Also i see how you get your FB's to work now, very clever
  8. P

    Jesaustralia's favourite fm17 tactic (4312 Narrow)

    Another great tactic, best about this... it works on FM Touch! I am struggling second season with counter attacking teams... i feel i might have unbalanced my team. I have a great LB attacking and a solid RB for support. Due to my midfield being set up like yours attacks down the left sometime...
  9. P

    Jesaustralia's favourite fm17 tactic (4312 Narrow)

    I seem to be letting in alot of goals due to my defenders not putting a tackle in and letting people dribble along the edge of my area... anyone getting the same? I am on FM Touch so might be getting different issues to most. ps the tactic is really working going forward
  10. P

    Jesaustralia's favourite fm17 tactic (4312 Narrow)

    can i ask how does signing them over 48 months help?
  11. P

    FMT- Tactics and help for Touch Football Manager

    Trust me WJ its not the same, i really struggled with tried and tested tactics from here for a long time. Try Jesaustralia's favourite fm17 tactic (4312), so far so good for me. You need a tactic that doesnt rely on personal OI's as you cannot set them on touch. FM touch is by far the hardest...
  12. P

    2nd season with Man utd

    The sooner you put rashford in the better! He will score a load of goals just keep your crosses low and save you 60 mil in the process
  13. P

    Bazoer

    I used him as a CM starting at RPM then moved to DLP, he covers alot of ground on DLP putting out fires for me all over the final third. I cant actually think of many who have done a better job in the past, his stats and performance rating dont look that impressive but he seems to play out of...
  14. P

    Team Meetings

    Yeh say that that was the attitude i was after, easy peasy
Back
Top