Recent content by radex

  1. R

    FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

    Guys, why you fight? Just enjoy football :D I will try this with a Romanian team. I will post results.
  2. R

    ***BANKAI!*** By Omega-Red*

    unfortunately not working for me(maybe not right players for it)
  3. R

    ***BANKAI!*** By Omega-Red*

    Thank you, I will test this with UTA Arad in second league from Romania
  4. R

    ***BANKAI!*** By Omega-Red*

    Ok, thank you for taking time and answer.
  5. R

    ***BANKAI!*** By Omega-Red*

    Are you using instant results? Thanks
  6. R

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    4-5-1 tripletweak works great for me. All my players have at least one chance to score :D Even my gk scored a goal from his own area :)).
  7. R

    this is a 442 high poss and goals, improved sunshine

    I will try it and let you how it works for me.
  8. R

    Gonzo11's Defensive Diva (13.3.3)

    Also the wingers have shots on goal, so i think it would be more efficient to have wingers capable to score( like Ronaldo ).
  9. R

    Gonzo11's Defensive Diva (13.3.3)

    what's the field size recommended? standard?
  10. R

    Gonzo11's Defensive Diva (13.3.3)

    In the selected games I used defensive diva. (I started as unemployed and when i signed with Botosani were not too many matches left to play). Got promotion and now we'll play in Liga 1 against better teams. :D
  11. R

    Gonzo11's Defensive Diva (13.3.3)

    I have one game left to play from the current season and I'll post my results. We have big chances to promote in the first league :D. Before that I tried many tactics and the ones that worked pretty good for me were koen's 4-4-2 and arrigo' 4-4-2, but now your tactic seems to be better :D. great...
  12. R

    Gonzo11's Defensive Diva (13.3.3)

    wow, they had 0 shots :)) .
Back
Top