Recent content by Radiancer

  1. R

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    I agree with the above I checked your "THE MAN.....HOME....." tactic and I can say it TFF's Conqueror with few tweaks so I don't get why you don't just say that it's a tweak of TFF's Conqueror because such would prevent any accusations I suggest you to learn how to properly post tweaks in...
  2. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    As far as I know Rashford and Martial have their PA randomized when you start a new save I remember in one of my saves they were complete beasts and they got PA about 190+ :)
  3. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Hi mate Can you share your starting eleven? Thanks
  4. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    There were 1 striker and 2 strikers versions of the tactic at the OP but TFF removed them because as he said they coldn't compete with 3 striker version.
  5. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Ok, I've finished my 1st season with Valencia What can I say? ... V7 is insane! :P Barcelona and Real Madrid just couldn't compete with me :)
  6. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Hehe... kicked Barca's *** 6 - 0 :P
  7. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Hi everybody! I started a new save with Valencia to try V7 The results have been simply incredible so far :) I'll make an update when I finish the season
  8. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Hey mate, Great result! Could you post your team stats? Thanks
  9. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    they work fine for me... check your browser it looks like it's got some issues
  10. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    I don't change anything :)
  11. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    V3 is just insane! :) I won La Liga with Espanyol, predicted 10th ! :)
  12. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Hi TFF Do we need the same type for STC as for AMCs? Thanks
  13. R

    Suggest any tactic for me to test!

    Hey, Can you test this? :) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/356813-tk-4-3-3-a.html
  14. R

    WTF, half my team just retired without any previous notification

    something similar happened to me recently in my save and I agree that it's very frustrating
  15. R

    What a joke!!

    It sounds like a bug to me... the should gave you no less than 20M transfer budget
Back
Top