Recent content by rafaelfms

  1. R

    Best Fans in England???

    I would say it depends a lot on the city. If you have a city that prefers more football than other sports, they'll always be there, supporting, through thick and thin, that's part of the english culture when it comes to football. As for best crowd in the world, I would say Santa Cruz. Between...
  2. R

    The Newcastle United thread

    Obertan does a 360º or some creative dribble, then loses the ball. Or maybe he tries to run with the ball, and someone blocks his cross, or even when he crosses, they're bad. Another Man Utd import that Newcastle gets and sucks.
  3. R

    The Premier League Thread

    Bring Tavernier, Kádar, Folan, whoever. I just don't want Perch on the defense. For THREE ******* TIMES he fails in marking and it costs Newcastle. Gosh, I wonder how can someone suck so much. Pardew better bring 2 good defenders or we'll fall down drastically in table.
  4. R

    What Brazil can learn from Barcelona

    That's true, very true. In brazilian media, we have some good guys, specially the ones from ESPN, but some just look stupid, like, Neymar at the Kashiwa Reysol game cut the ball to the side avoiding a slide tackle and then shot, then everybody was saying 'Oh, look at that, Neymar always invents...
  5. R

    Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

    I also heard about PSG being on the run too.
  6. R

    Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

    Milan LOVES Brazilians, ask their Vice-President.
  7. R

    What Brazil can learn from Barcelona

    Speaking from a Brazilian, I felt gutted that Santos took that thrashing, specially after pretty much dismantling every team on their way at the Libertadores. The problem is, Muricy Ramalho is a hypocrit. Even before the Brazilian League finished, he was already talking about 'Not being behind...
  8. R

    Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

    Piazon is U17, anyways, thanks.I heard about Bruno Uvini going to PSG, Juan ( young defender, not the one from Roma ) going to Internazionale, Casemiro to Milan, Lucas from Sao Paulo going to Milan too, rumours about Gabriel Silva, Diego Mauricio,etc...
  9. R

    Hey

    Yeah, that's true. But the team was in crisis, half of my players wanted to leave to play in Europe but I wanted to keep them. Also, I knew that by the 2011 Copa America, Mano Menezes would be fired and I would candidate myself for the position of brazilian coach.
  10. R

    Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

    I heard of several rumours from U20 Brazilian Players that played in the World Championship going to big clubs in Europe, did anyone hear about that?
  11. R

    Hey

    Yeah, I had a saved game with Grêmio when I was close to winning Libertadores. Unfortunately, I deleted it by accident.
  12. R

    The Newcastle United thread

    I feel ****** off that when you have a team with Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Ba, Santon, Marveaux & Gutiérrez and your gameplan is just about roofing the ball hoping that Ba shoots it for goal. BTW, I agree with anyone that thinks Perch should go to a lower league, like, Welsh Principality?
  13. R

    Hey

    Hello guys, my name is Rafael Santos and I'm from Brazil. I'm a huge fan of Football Manager and I've been playing it since CM2008. My favorite team is Vasco and I joined this community because I like reading the stories.
Back
Top