Recent content by rahull98

  1. R

    Spurs 442 narrow diamond

    hello mate I tried replicating this with united. ended up using a 4312. same roles for midfield. instruct my players to play wider and stretch the pitch and let the BBM dribble more and carry it forward. Although it is quite difficult to get it to work consistently. Match engine simply doesn't...
  2. R

    Knap 4231 Tweak

    Try changing the striker to a deep lying forward
  3. R

    LOKITO - STRIKE BACK - THE SIMEONE CONCEPT !!! 14.3.1

    Slightly struggling against smaller teams. I beat england and spain 3-1 but lost to ivory coast 2-1 at home
  4. R

    LOKITO - STRIKE BACK - THE SIMEONE CONCEPT !!! 14.3.1

    Beat spain 3-1, tactic no where near fluid but getting good solid performances
  5. R

    LOKITO - STRIKE BACK - THE SIMEONE CONCEPT !!! 14.3.1

    Going to try this with brazil!
  6. R

    Mr Langvatn 6-2-2 Stonewall Attack (14.3.1)

    the pre manually set OI's aren't there?
  7. R

    Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

    thanks man, but how do i solve the defense issue? still awful. I'm currently third in the table 20 games in. Only because i've scored 46 goals. But i've conceded 22.
  8. R

    Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

    Don't know about anyone else but this tactic was great for me early in the season, with ac milan and was unbeaten for 10 games. Come November to January, 4 wins from 15 games. ******* AWFUL. the defence is ****! the ball just flies over them constantly, midfielders always second best and my...
  9. R

    14.3 Chrissy's P&C

    I have a save with Brighton, I lost to Derby 2-0 when they were playing a 4-3-3, My midfield was getting outnumbered and I was unable to keep the ball. I reacted by switching one of my strikers into a CAM but Ulloa was left stranded upfront. Any ideas?
Back
Top