Recent content by remember97

  1. R

    Mourinho Chelsea

    cheers mate! First of all: thank you mate, it is a pleasure to use this tactic! I started a save with Blackburn Rovers applying your approach. First season in Championship was fantastic. Whilst media valued me 12th, I totally overachieved and dominated the league. I applied your tactic after...
  2. R

    Diego Simeone's Atletico Madrid 4-2-2-2 tactic

    I will give your tactic a try. Starting with Samp. Ancelotti: "Atletico Madrid play like Diego Simeone played: tough, focused, and tactically perfect." Lets see if your tactic can prove this ;-)
  3. R

    Mourinho's Champions of Chelsea

    "parking the plane" - I loved Mourinhos Chelsea. Going to give this tactic a try, thanks in advance
  4. R

    Frankfurt promising DMC

    I ve tried to sign a new contract with him, but he wanted to leave the club for a better opportunity. I think Frankfurts reputation is too low for him. In my save he signed at Fenerbahce.
  5. R

    Frankfurt promising DMC

    thanks for your feedback. The players you mentioned are great, but unfortunatly too expensive. I found another solution & put former FB Vadim Demidov on DMC. I bought as new FB Aleksandar Dragovic and for the DMC backup Grzegorz Krychowiak. by doing so I saved some money for other positions ;-)
  6. R

    Eintracht Frankfurt - Tactical Help

    made some good experiences with a 4-2-3-1. High defensive line and quick counters. Nevertheless I made a transfer and league update before my game, so I played 1st Bundesliga from the start, but w/o Schildenfeld, Korkmaz, Idrissou, Lehmann pp. therefore with Trapp, Demidov, Occean, Anderson...
  7. R

    Frankfurt promising DMC

    Im at the beginning of my second season with Eintracht Frankfurt. I played a very good first year and qualified for Euro League by winning the national cup trophy. In the long-term, I want to establish the "Eagles" in the first third of the Bundesliga, so im looking for a player with an...
  8. R

    Ovro's 4-6-0 Possession/CCC Tactic Discussion Thread.

    trying this tactic with a mid/low team from bundesliga, eintracht frankfurt. im wondering about the results
  9. R

    Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013

    as always mid-strong teams with some potential the hidden champions from germany: hannover nürnberg
  10. R

    Bogdan Stancu - Galatasaray (Yes remember him)

    unfortunatly he doesn´t want to join me in my Napoli save :S
Back
Top