Recent content by Revotse

  1. R

    Playing in the lower leagues..

    I've downloaded the English 9th Tier playable leagues from here and started a file with my local team, Waltham Forest FC in the Isthmian First Division, but every single set piece that I have taken or given away has been scored from and its really putting me off of playing it.. Do I simply need...
  2. R

    Online game 20 manager game for all premieship teams

    Steam ID: charliewestover, i would like to be Arsenal if they're still available? :)
  3. R

    England Premier league game

    I also couldn't find the server, add me on steam: charliewestover
  4. R

    Right winger!

    Could see how much Zaha goes for, his stats aren't anything special but he plays well consistently
  5. R

    Jurgen Locadia

    Has anybody used this guy? I read a while ago that he scored a hattrick in 11 minutes on his debut (:O), so i'm wondering how he plays on this.. Cheers
  6. R

    Hello again!

    Hi everyone! I was a regular to FM-Base in like 2007 under the name thekillerdr (awful, i know) but have completely forgotten the password to my old email and everything so with the new one out now i've decided to come back under a new name! Used to do things like this reasonably regularly...
  7. R

    Crystal Palace - Help my Eagles soar!

    I'm in my second season with Palace and got promoted in my first season after winning the playoffs (albeit quite lucky). I got Jamie Mackie on a loan for rotation on the wings and Lee Bowyer on a free for some backup, both of them played over 20 games for me in my first season. I also signed...
Back
Top