Recent content by rfcgreg

  1. R

    Wolves - League 1

    You can get Neal Maupay:D But I am in a similar position to you mate just looking for a striker that will take some weight off of Maupay's shoulders.
  2. R

    Yohan Kebab - A Joe Kinnear Experiment

    Aw man Morgan Spiderman gets me everytime! xD
  3. R

    Ukrainian league-dnipro

    Roman Bezus and Olexandr Bandura are good signings and Ukrainian too.
  4. R

    Cant pick a team! Any ideas?

    Dnipro are fairly interesting as they have a decent chuck of cash to spend and they have never won a trophy in their history. Real Sociedad have the stature and the fanbase that you are after but not so much the budget. In january however you tend to get given the option to change your expectations.
  5. R

    FM13 Request a Player screenshot

    Moi Gomez post 2017? I'm a bit concerned about his poor determination.
  6. R

    A Quick Tutoring Question

    In my current save I have 2 unhappy players tutoring a couple of youngsters. Just wondering if anyone knows whether a player's happiness has an impact on the quality of tutoring they give? E.g if the senior player is unhappy then will the learning player improve less?
  7. R

    Tactical Analysis: crooked 4-2-3-1

    Firstly I should probably congratulate you for keeping me captivated for half an hour while FM is opened on another tab:). It is a very informative piece and your blog is brilliant. I am particularly interested in your inverse wing back role as when I played football I was a right footed left...
  8. R

    Rfcgreg’s 3 Back Tactic Pack

    I don't have anything particular set. If I notice something in game that I feel needs changing or tweaked I'll use shouts. When trying to hold on to a narrow lead in the last 10-15 minutes I will normally stick on Retain Possession and Pass to Feet while bumping up the time wasting to often.
  9. R

    Monaco , help please

    I kind of swapped around tactics to try and get myself re-interested in the save though it didn't really work.:) I used the 442.:)
  10. R

    Monaco , help please

    The money goes into your Balance so you don't get to spend it on players directly. I won promotion with my 3-5-2 tactic though I didn't win the league, Monaco are a challenge on this game. I would also recommend the modern warfare 4-4-2 tactic which seems to work well with every team. Rfcgreg's...
  11. R

    Leicester 1st season

    Cheers, I've brought in Strandberg and Svensson and I think I'll give Danalache a shot. Starting to get frustrated though as I've had 4 transfers knocked back as they couldn't get a WP.
  12. R

    Palermo 2nd season

    There will more than likely be some quality players on the transfer list in the second season so keep an eye out on that. For ML Florenzi from Roma is quality. For ST Belfodil from Parma doesn't look anything special but is prolific. For the Full back positions try De Sciglio, Corchia or...
  13. R

    Leicester 1st season

    In my first season with Leicester on the newest patch and I've got 4.5m to spend. I'm not looking for any position in particular, just some players to help my promotion push.
  14. R

    Looking for tactics to test & write reviews on.

    If you are still reviewing I would appreciate it if you have a look at my new tactic. Rfcgreg's 3 Back Tactic Pack
  15. R

    A Solution for all Scenarios ::: Newcastle League Champions

    You my friend are a genious!:) You should download yourself some recording software and get a FM youtube series on the go.
Back
Top