So all the goalkeepers are now insanely good apart from mine it seems. Back to losing 1-0 despite having 30-40 shots on goal with around half on target. I don't mind if that happens a few times a season but every other week seems a bit much lol
I can upload the save as it is now, but do not do rolling save, just fortnightly autosave :(
I was going to start a new game this evening and see if the same thing occurs, so I will save this under a different name every fortnight just in case.
Here's hoping my previous was just a bad apple...
I can manage the training in my squad, it's simple enough to do. I am however frustrated that when they go away for internationals most come back injured. I've gone through two breaks and had 8 first time and 7 the second. It's ruining me as rotation for squad is therefore ruled out and without...
Once again, nothing wrong. International break f***ked me and since then I have constant problems due to lack of rotation. I moan because my players cannot play twice a week like the real life players without either succumbing to injury or needing a rest. I mean why do my players either need...
I'll have to try that my with my next game and see if it helps. I just get really worried that my Assistant will train them stupidly without my input, he already constantly wants my midfield playmaker to train his strength and not his passing :P
I've figured it out, my players are made of Glass :P
I don't presume to be perfect, likely am far from it. I however am for a fact not doing anything wrong. Conditioned my boys thoroughly pre-season and I was fine until the first International break when 8 came back injured. However then the...
Well I'm inclined to disagree with you on that one
English Premier League Injury Table - PhysioRoom.com
According to the current injury Everton and Newcastle have 11 each with only 5 or 6 long term.
I have 11 long term and 5 medium/short currently. Cannot field 11 senior players.
I've been...
The amount of injuries is shocking and it's always players from the same positions. At the moment got both RBs, 3 CBs, 2 CMs, 2 wingers and both my Strikers out injured long term as well a few others on medium and short term. Even the SI purists cannot claim this a realistic injury crisis. It's...